This church was built in the late 19th century to cater for all the foreign church-goers who came to winter in the hotels and villas of Cap Martin. The De Monléon family donated the land, while the chapel was built by subscription. Not quite enough money was collected, however, and the church was inaugurated in 1894 without a steeple. A generous lady donor provided funds for the Pères de Saint Joseph to complete the building, and a steeple was finally added in 1914.
Place the Commissioner Harang - Carnolès - Church open for Offices
Discovery circuit associated:
Historical Tour No. 1 "Roquebrune village, cradle of the city"